A sentence for the word exuberant. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use exuberant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exuberant.
- From that time forth, she was charity to woman; and the exuberant cheerfulness and familiarity of the men toward her soon grew kindly and respectful. (10)
- His exuberant cheerfulness and charming playfulness were always fascinating. (10)
- If she sighed, the exuberant array of her apparel bade the spectator be of good cheer. (10)
- In spite of myself, I caught the contagion of his exuberant happiness and faith in his genius. (10)
- The exuberant nature of Sellers and the vast range of his imagination served our purpose in other ways. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exuberant. Perhaps also see a sentence for excelling and ways to use expiration in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exuberant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.