Sentence with word copious. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use copious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for copious.
- By and by, after acting serenest innocent, suddenly broken, she will be copious of sad confessions. (10)
- He had correct judgement, a correct ear, readiness of illustration within a narrow range, in snapshots of the obvious at the obvious, and copious language. (10)
- It had been a supper of copious wine, and the songs which rise from wine. (10)
- Rumford, partly bald, of benevolent aspect, and looking more copious than his flow, observed to the lady beside him. (10)
- Shrapnel, her timorous maiden wits, unable to contend with the copious exclamatory old politician, opposed him silently. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for copious. Perhaps also see a sentence for content and ways to use conceit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use copious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.