A sentence using the word convivial. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use convivial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convivial.
- A party of convivial musicians, next door to a friend of mine, hung suspended in this manner on the brink of their diversions. (2)
- Raikes, anxious to be convivial. (10)
- The latter was of an easy, friendly disposition, and a master of convivial arts. (2)
- The place was bare and cold; a half-empty beer bottle scarcely gave it a convivial air. (9)
- Weston was chatty and convivial, and no friend to early separations of any sort; but at last the drawing-room party did receive an augmentation. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convivial. Perhaps also see a sentence for courts and ways to use coherence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convivial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.