Sentence with word benefits. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use benefits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for benefits.
- And also we desire that the benefits we shed be appreciated. (10)
- Benevolence had singled him for uncommon benefits: malignancy was at work to rob him of them. (10)
- Colonel Halkett denied the benefits of those bills. (10)
- In return for such benefits, he pays forfeit commonly of the dearest of the things prized by him in this terrestrial life. (10)
- Reason alone produces no good plots; they come by original sin, sure conception, and instinctive after-power of selecting what benefits the germ. (8)
- The material good reverses its benefits the more nearly we clasp it. (10)
- They live in the world, they accept its benefits, and assist it as well as they can. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for benefits. Perhaps also see a sentence for bravery and ways to use beads in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use benefits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.