Benevolence sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use benevolence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for benevolence.
- Andrew carried his head up, and eyed every man living with the benevolence of a patriarch, dashed with the impudence of a London sparrow. (10)
- At dinner he drank champagne, and benevolence towards all the world spread in his being. (8)
- Benevolence had singled him for uncommon benefits: malignancy was at work to rob him of them. (10)
- Essential immediate help was to be given besides the noble benevolence of mind. (10)
- It had not hurt him to sketch the project of the conjunction; benevolence assisted him; but he winced and smarted on seeing it take shape. (10)
- Moreover, he enjoyed his one or two permissible glasses: he doubted that the Chiefs of the Army had common benevolence for the inoffensive pipe. (10)
- The old lady relieves the high-flown benevolence of her husband with a good deal of spirit. (4)
- They were alike too, in a general benevolence of temper, and a strong habit of regard for every old acquaintance. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for benevolence. Perhaps also see a sentence for burial and ways to use behaving in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use benevolence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.