How do you use excellence in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use excellence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excellence.
- An eloquence to expose the qualities they possess, is the testification in the promise of their excellence. (10)
- He did not apparently care to hear himself praised, but he could very accurately and perfectly mark his discernment of excellence in others. (9)
- I cannot say how much his books, once so worthily popular, are now known but I have an abiding sense of their excellence. (9)
- I often tell young ladies that no excellence in music is to be acquired without constant practice. (4)
- I winced when I contemplated its artistic and mechanical excellence, for I knew at what a price that quality had been obtained. (7)
- In return for his moral excellence, she gave him the moral sentiments: esteem, gratitude, abstract admiration, perfect faith. (10)
- It is the difference between active and passive excellence. (10)
- Neither the excellence of her character, nor her rank in life, tempted Richard to inspect the little lady. (10)
- Pericles grimaced bitterly at any claim to excellence being set up for the mysterious voice in the woods. (10)
- She had a guess of her excellence herself. (2)
- The excellence of his understanding and his principles can be concealed only by that shyness which too often keeps him silent. (4)
- The success of American magazines, which is nothing less than prodigious, is only commensurate with their excellence. (9)
- There is no royal road to excellence in literature, but the young contributor need not be dismayed at that. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excellence. Perhaps also see a sentence for enjoyable and ways to use existence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excellence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.