Use the word eminence in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use eminence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eminence.
- From an eminence to which he walked outside the town, Penarvon was plainly visible with all its lighted windows. (10)
- Having missed the eminence that would have given him calumniation, he is also denied the obscurity that would bring misconstruction. (7)
- In that moment all else of life seemed to melt and swim away from Verrian and leave him stranded upon an awful eminence confronting her. (9)
- It stands on the spur of a lower central eminence crowned by a grey castle, and the sun has it from every aspect. (10)
- Luigi, despatched to reconnoitre from a neighbouring eminence, reported a Piedmontese encampment far ahead, and a walking tent that was coming on their route. (10)
- Of course they were a picked lot; some of them had attained to some eminence in the world of intellect; others have achieved it since. (7)
- Olympus one eminence was called, Parnassus the other. (10)
- On this intellectual eminence the wise youth had built his castle, and he had lived in it from an early period. (10)
- There was an eminence a little out of the road, overlooking the Fairly stables. (10)
- They were not long able, however, to enjoy the repose of the eminence they had so laboriously gained. (4)
- Your established man carries usually all the signs, visible to the multitude or not, of the stages leading to that eminence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eminence. Perhaps also see a sentence for excursion and ways to use emphatically in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eminence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.