Sentences with celebrity. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use celebrity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for celebrity.
- After all, the man was a celebrity in his way! (8)
- He never was interviewed as a Celebrity at Home, as far as I am aware. (2)
- Some pass a great part of every afternoon on the trolley, and one lady has achieved celebrity by spending four dollars a week in trolley-rides. (9)
- This violent natural sign of horror was comforting: she saw that he was a celebrity indeed. (10)
- We go down to posterity with heightened characteristics, to say nothing of a contemporary celebrity nothing less than our being turned inside-out to the rabble. (10)
- Weyburn went to look at the sheet of water to which little Jane had given celebrity over the county. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for celebrity. Perhaps also see a sentence for complaint and ways to use certified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use celebrity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.