Honor example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use honor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for honor.
- But you must honor the way they work and get on when they come North and begin doing for themselves. (9)
- Dead upon the field of honor, yes; but the field of honor was so very wet! (1)
- In the meanwhile I have the honor to ask to be considered a formal suitor for the hand of your daughter. (8)
- Long before they quitted Montreal they had rallied from this weakness, but they delighted still to honor her superb beauty. (9)
- No fewer than seven British cities claim the honor of his nativity. (7)
- One day Jack came to me with a rather more sinful proposal than he had heretofore done me the honor to submit. (7)
- Peel, which post of honor had been destined by the host for the more agreeable and talented brother. (6)
- The honor was wholly unexpected, and it brought Longfellow a distress which was chiefly for the gentleman who had procured him the impossible distinction. (9)
- Their honor, their righteousness, their purity are veracious, though their social state is magnified beyond any post-revolutionary experience. (9)
- Westover was not a Yankee, and he did not love or honor the type, though its struggles against itself touched and amused him. (9)
- White would have minded any such censure of his conscientious work, and I am sure that now he would count it honor. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for honor. Perhaps also see a sentence for harris and ways to use hostility in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use honor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.