A sentence for the word bestow. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bestow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bestow.
- But supposing the blest worst to happen, what exchange had she to bestow? (10)
- Definitely to resolve to bestow Laetitia upon Vernon was more than he could do; enough that he held the card. (10)
- Does not love seek to give, to bestow? (10)
- Fleetwood asked with the simplicity of the superior being who will consequently perhaps bestow the debt he owes. (10)
- He felt benevolently the much he had to bestow, and was about to bestow. (10)
- He was becoming not unworth the little womanly appreciation Margarita was brought to bestow on him. (10)
- Her friend and champion was a volunteer, far from a mercenary, and he deserved the reward, if she could bestow it unalarmed. (10)
- Morsfield like a cruel vampire, for the certification that she had a much-prized gift to bestow upon his rival. (10)
- Of the many beautiful things to see in the neighborhood of Quebec, our wedding-journeyers were in doubt on which to bestow their one precious afternoon. (9)
- She had no schemes, no hopes, but simply the desire to bestow, the capacity to believe. (10)
- Supposing him to be attached to me, would my refusing to accept his hand make him wish to bestow it on his cousin? (4)
- There was an affectingness in this view of the mechanical old man bearing his poor hoard to bestow it. (10)
- They are, if rightly constructed, rightly considered, cloisters, where the bottle meditates on joys to bestow, not on dust misused! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bestow. Perhaps also see a sentence for brevity and ways to use befallen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bestow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.