How do you use furnish in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use furnish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for furnish.
- His lameness prevented him from taking much exercise; but a mind of usefulness and ingenuity seemed to furnish him with constant employment within. (4)
- Judging by the wind this morning, the passage will furnish good schooling for a spell of the hustings. (10)
- Life can furnish no food fitting for him. (10)
- Living in a world where demand creates supply, we writers of fiction furnish the exception to this rule. (8)
- On the contrary, it was his established belief, and one for which he was prepared to furnish due and proper reasons. (8)
- So let us be cordially thankful to those who furnish matter for sound embracing laughter. (10)
- Soaring is impossible among that faction; but this they can do, they can furnish the Tory his opportunity to soar. (10)
- The choicest of them will furnish us examples of a strange perversity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for furnish. Perhaps also see a sentence for fit and ways to use future in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use furnish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.