Use provide in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use provide in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for provide.
- For if the oak is to become a stately tree, we must provide against the crowding of timber. (10)
- He undertakes likewise to provide her pin-money. (10)
- Her father had clearly not been living a natural life at Robin Hill, and she intended to provide the symptoms. (8)
- His anxiety is to provide for you. (10)
- Jeff had made him a good offer, and he had the winter before him to provide for. (9)
- Strive, my son, when you represent the people, to provide for their education. (10)
- The new gunpowder testing at Croridge promised to provide Henrietta with many of the luxuries she could have had, and had abandoned for his sake. (10)
- Thus I provide to meet contingencies. (10)
- To the best of my ability I will provide for him: but I sincerely desire to disconnect you from those who are unworthy of you. (10)
- We will provide ourselves with tablets and a pencil. (4)
- Your Worship, I can only say that if I could get work I should be only too willing to provide for them. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for provide. Perhaps also see a sentence for passingly and ways to use precisely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use provide in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.