A sentence for the word betrayal. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use betrayal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for betrayal.
- But Winton was triple-proofed against betrayal of feeling. (8)
- He could not conceive the human betrayal of the secret. (10)
- He felt intolerably hot; his vexation at the betrayal of the senseless feeling made it worse, a conscious crimson. (10)
- He had evaded them several weeks, so we are to fancy that his wife charged Countess Alessandra with the betrayal. (10)
- Help from me would have been the betrayal of both. (10)
- It is a betrayal not simply of the person; it is a betrayal of humankind. (10)
- Romara and others wrote of downright visible betrayal. (10)
- The feminine trick was pardoned to her because her unaccustomed betrayal of that form of enervation was desired. (10)
- Then the second gathering, the roar of cannon; betrayal, capture, death. (8)
- What was this but a betrayal? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for betrayal. Perhaps also see a sentence for brevity and ways to use befallen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use betrayal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.