A sentence using the word treason. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use treason in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for treason.
- An alliance with any of her votaries, appeared to Dudley as an act of treason to his house, his class, and his tenets. (10)
- Guilty of this treason to his family, his principles, his class, old Jolyon fixed his eyes on the singer. (8)
- He cherished his own belief, but discouraged theirs, and it was treason at Raynham to be caught traducing the left wing. (10)
- He felt finely, apart from the treason, that her want of money degraded her: him too, by contact. (10)
- Here we sing treason, here we flout reason, night is out season at half-past ten. (10)
- It would be treason to let her go. (10)
- Justly she accused her heart of treason. (10)
- Party fealty is praised as a virtue, and disloyalty to party is treated as a species of incivism next in wickedness to treason. (9)
- The subtleties of change, the modifications by science, left little sense of inconsistency or treason on his soul. (8)
- To tamper with the Law was treason to the realm. (10)
- With many expressions of regret I declined the invitation, unaware that to do so was treason. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for treason. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumphed and ways to use trodden in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use treason in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.