Bills example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bills in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bills.
- And let me add, all but every one of the bills happily discharged, to please you. (10)
- Bonds and bills were falling due: the current expenses were exhausting. (10)
- Colonel Halkett denied the benefits of those bills. (10)
- Eventually, the bills were always paid. (10)
- Half a dozen bills, a few receipts, and the little pink note with the blue forget-me-not. (8)
- He cited beneficial Liberal bills recently passed, which she accepted for a concession of the navy to the Tories, and she smiled. (10)
- He looked mechanically at the theatre bills over the cigar case. (9)
- Hence, more or less directly, the peccant bills. (10)
- If you were to see the bills and the letters I receive! (10)
- Lander put the bills into her hand but she did not release her at once. (9)
- On his table, heaped without order, were a pile of bills and circulars. (8)
- She ventured a murmur of bills coming in. (10)
- We brought in true bills for burglary, and false pretences, larceny, and fraud; we brought them in for manslaughter, rape, and arson. (8)
- We leave, if bills are paid, in two days. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bills. Perhaps also see a sentence for bed-rail and ways to use billow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bills in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.