A sentence for the word billy. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use billy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for billy.
- Billy rushes home from his ship in a hurry. (10)
- Billy seems to grow every day. (8)
- Finding that Tod smiled too, they broadened, and Billy burst into chuckles. (8)
- There in the kitchen Biddy was washing up, and Susie and Billy putting on their boots for school. (8)
- Tod, who had offered no remonstrance, stretched out his hand and replaced Billy on his foot. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for billy. Perhaps also see a sentence for bread and ways to use birch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use billy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.