Sentences with biscuit in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use biscuit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for biscuit.
- Fetch me a glass of wine and a biscuit. (10)
- He went into the dining-room, ate a biscuit, and drank a brandy and soda. (8)
- Janet all the while was nibbling a biscuit, glancing over it at me with mouse-eyes. (10)
- Noel returned from the cupboard a second time; she too had a glass and a biscuit. (8)
- On the shore of the pond, too, he built himself a wigwam about four feet square, of old biscuit tins, roofed in by boughs. (8)
- She found some potted meat, spread it on another biscuit, ate it greedily, and finished the pint bottle of champagne. (8)
- She handed him the plate of biscuit, and he took one. (9)
- Triscoe nervously crushed a biscuit in his hand, as if to expend a violent impulse upon it. (9)
- When you fetch the Braintop and biscuit, call me to the door. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for biscuit. Perhaps also see a sentence for bluntness and ways to use bind in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use biscuit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.