Biscuits sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use biscuits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for biscuits.
- At home, Danvers busied her hands to supply her mistress a cup of refreshing tea and a plate of biscuits. (10)
- Open your mouth and let me pop in one of these delicious little plasmon biscuits. (8)
- Pole spoke tenderly of refreshments; wine and cake, or biscuits. (10)
- Sit down, my dear, and wait for the biscuits. (10)
- They had biscuits and sweetmeats, and looked forward to tea at a farther stage. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for biscuits. Perhaps also see a sentence for burial and ways to use bidding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use biscuits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.