Sentence using the word blazing. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use blazing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blazing.
- A shaft of sunlight like blazing brass warned him that the day dropped. (10)
- And soon after, putting the high guard before the blazing fire, he stole downstairs. (8)
- Another turn offered the welcome sight of a blazing doorway on a rise of ground off the road. (10)
- He recognized the blazing building as his own home! (1)
- He stood before the blazing fire of wood logs in the hall, touching it with his toe and trying to readjust himself. (8)
- Her face was white to the edges of her lips, and her eyes were blazing. (9)
- His eyes were blazing with a generous indignation. (1)
- I remember one fellow that had it blazing up from a pipe through a flower-bed, just like a jet of water from a fountain. (9)
- I suspect that you have been blazing your steel, sir. (10)
- She comes out in blazing armour if you unmask a battery. (10)
- Shrugging and sneering is about as honourable as blazing fireworks over your own defeat. (10)
- The apothecary has a case of the kind on his hands every blazing afternoon, and knows just what to do. (9)
- The sun was low, blazing among the thicker branches of the pollard forest trees, and through sprays of hawthorn. (10)
- The sweet, keen breeze made me shiver, and the northern sky, from which my blinding southern sun was blazing, was as hard as sapphire. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blazing. Perhaps also see a sentence for benevolently and ways to use blasted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blazing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.