Flaming sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use flaming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flaming.
- But, to be sure, the good lady who showed us his house did give him a most flaming character! (4)
- Morsfield had sent her six flaming letters. (10)
- My cheeks were like two coals, my whole face was flaming and, I think, steaming. (1)
- She stopped, panting: her heart and eyes were so full of that flaming creature who was her lover. (10)
- Sunrise to right, sunset leftward, the borders of the grounds held both flaming horizons. (10)
- The flaming West, the crimson heights, shower their glories through voluminous leafage. (10)
- The swarthy flaming of her face avowed it even more than the surrender of her hand. (10)
- What Cornelia was, in the first flaming of his imagination around her, she was always, unaffected by circumstance, to remain. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flaming. Perhaps also see a sentence for frightened and ways to use flexible in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flaming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.