Bleed in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bleed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bleed.
- He may have feared that it would bleed. (1)
- His vanity, when threatening to bleed to the death, would not be civil to the surgeon before the second or third dressing of his wound. (10)
- I could make all my veins bleed out at a sad thought about him. (10)
- I saw him bleed, and he held himself right royally. (10)
- She had wound into his heart to bleed him of all he knew and sell the secrets for money. (10)
- The higher, bleed as they may, too pressingly feel their debt. (10)
- Women pushing out into the world for independence, bleed heavy payments all round. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bleed. Perhaps also see a sentence for belgian and ways to use bleeding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bleed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.