Bleeding example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bleeding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bleeding.
- Again they were desperate gleaners, hopping, skipping, bleeding, amid a whizz of scythe-blades, for small wisps of booty. (10)
- Ask me what it is to have plunged a sword into her heart, and to stand over her and see such a creature bleeding! (10)
- From the ribs to the thighs nothing but one great, bleeding cavity. (9)
- He expected to see the bleeding marks of her nails on his cheeks, but he could see nothing. (9)
- I could fly bleeding and through hootings to a comrade. (10)
- In groping about with his torn and bleeding hand he seized at last a strip of board, and, pulling, felt it give way. (1)
- Lady Charlotte beheld her bleeding giant. (10)
- The door of his conscience had been knocked at by a thousand bleeding ghosts, and nothing had opened to them. (10)
- The falling beams touched her with a mellow sweetness that kindled bleeding memories. (10)
- The man felled by Wilfrid was raised on strong arms, that his bleeding head might be seen of all, and a dreadful hum went round. (10)
- They set their swollen shoulders and bleeding hands against the wheels at each recoil and heaved the heavy gun back to its place. (1)
- Will you not own that the working of the system for scaring him and bleeding is very ingenious? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bleeding. Perhaps also see a sentence for beetle and ways to use blachington in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bleeding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.