Blinded example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use blinded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blinded.
- A rising sheet of water curved over him, fell down upon him, blinded him, strangled him! (1)
- Again he stood still, blinded by his own light. (8)
- And if you ask whether a man, sensitive and a lover, can be so blinded, you are condemned to re-peruse the foregoing paragraph. (10)
- As it is, sir, here comes round one of your accidents to tell me I have lived blinded by conceit. (10)
- But the old geniality, the old warmth glowed in him, and made a summer amidst the storm of snow that blinded the wintry air without. (9)
- He is blinded, and nothing will open his eyes; nothing can, after having had truths before him so long in vain. (4)
- His tears plashed upon the livid face beneath his own and blinded himself. (1)
- Nine of the other ten, blinded by their spiritual courage, are harder to convince; but one by one they sink, still proclaiming their virility. (8)
- Painfully, with blinded eyes, he looked over the breathless pages. (10)
- Shrapnel blinded her to the offence committed by the man she would otherwise have been very ready to scorn. (10)
- The sweat of his forehead half blinded him. (10)
- With great indignation did he continue to observe him; with great alarm and distrust, to observe also his two blinded companions. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blinded. Perhaps also see a sentence for bearer and ways to use bloomed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blinded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.