Sentence with word blindness. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use blindness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blindness.
- He fell into a blindness. (10)
- Not to have reckoned on his peculiar loyalty was proof of the blindness cast on us by temper. (10)
- Raikes contemptuously to glance at our national blindness to the true diamond, and worship of the mere plumes in which a person is dressed. (10)
- She blessed the favouring blindness. (4)
- She shook off her briny blindness, and settled to the full sweep of the arms, quite silent now. (10)
- Sweet to shut out wisdom; accept total blindness, and be led by him! (10)
- The blindness of Fortune is her one merit, and fools accuse her of it, and they profit by it! (10)
- What blindness, what madness, had led her on! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blindness. Perhaps also see a sentence for bourgeois and ways to use blow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blindness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.