Blinked example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use blinked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blinked.
- Angry at herself both for the internal feebleness and the exhibition of it, she blinked and begged excuse. (10)
- During the ceremony his eyelids blinked rapidly. (10)
- He shrugged; she looked at him, and he blinked a little. (10)
- Pole coughed and blinked. (10)
- Polly blinked at him penitentially. (10)
- Scruff, who sat watching the chink of light under the door, turned his head, blinked at him, and began feebly tapping with a claw. (8)
- She blinked over them, crying out against parents and friends for their heartlessness in permitting him to fight. (10)
- The heir-apparent of the house of Pole blinked probably at that moment more foolishly than most mortal men have done. (10)
- The secretary was surrounded by pigeon-holes and finer than ever; Scorrier blinked in the full radiance of his courtesy. (8)
- The two eyes blinked rapidly. (10)
- Whereat Dahlia quietly blinked her eyes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blinked. Perhaps also see a sentence for beaming and ways to use blamed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blinked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.