How do you use blinking in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use blinking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blinking.
- After every dish was sent in, she would come and look on at the dinner for a while, with puckered, blinking eyes. (2)
- Andrew answered, blinking and passing it by. (10)
- Emilia stood blinking like one sensible of having been chidden in a strange tongue. (10)
- For a while he supported himself on his elbow, then laid his head on his arm, blinking like an owl. (7)
- He sat quite upright, in the full sun, hardly blinking. (8)
- He wore the prescribed conventional air, subject in half a minute to a rapid blinking of the eyelids. (10)
- Her countenance was inexorably imperturbable under his alternate blinking and gazing that drew her close and shot her distant, like a mysterious toy. (10)
- Pole, blinking mightily from his armchair over the fire. (10)
- She saw a thin, high-shouldered figure, with bowed legs a little apart, rumpled sandy hair, a pale, freckled face, and little dark blinking eyes. (8)
- Skepsey had in politeness to stand listening, and blinking, plunged in the contrition of ignorance, eclipsed. (10)
- The pleasure he would once have had in this midnight conspiracy was superseded now, and he stood blinking at her gravely. (8)
- They vivisect you without blinking. (8)
- Vittoria compelled her angry lips to speak out her suspicions explicitly, whereupon he glanced at the sun-glare in a meditation, occasionally blinking his eyes. (10)
- We both stood blinking for a second or two. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blinking. Perhaps also see a sentence for bianca and ways to use blighter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blinking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.