How do you use blouse in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use blouse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blouse.
- A workman in a blue blouse passed, and threw them crumbs from the paper which contained his dinner. (8)
- His fingers kept pressing her shoulder through her thin blouse. (8)
- She hunted it out, slipped off its red-leather sheath, and, stabbing the point into a tiny cork, slipped it beneath her blouse. (8)
- She saw a little quiver tighten the corner of the lips, the eyes suddenly grow large and dark, the thin blouse desperately rise and fall. (8)
- She seemed on fire, so deep and rich the colour of her cheeks, her eyes, her lips, and of the unusual blouse she wore. (8)
- She was just taking off her blouse when Betty entered, her round face splotched with red, and tears rolling down her cheeks. (8)
- The Persian kitten, sleepy and disturbed on the bosom of her blouse, gazed up into her face. (8)
- The sun lit the clear-cut profile of her cheek, and poured its gold over the bosom of her blouse. (8)
- When this was done she stood for a long minute looking at her old brown skirt and blouse, hesitating to defile her new-found purity. (8)
- With one hand she plucked at her blouse, just over her heart. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blouse. Perhaps also see a sentence for biggest and ways to use blonde in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blouse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.