How do you use shirt in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shirt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shirt.
- A bath and a clean shirt, and he might go. (10)
- A tall man, evidently a doctor, bent over the body with his hand thrust under the shirt front. (1)
- Across the centre of an unkempt bedroom Miltoun was striding, dressed only in his shirt and trousers. (8)
- He had neither watch in his pocket, nor ring on his finger, nor disposable stud in his shirt. (10)
- It was a hot afternoon, and Lapham was in his shirt sleeves. (9)
- Just a shirt, it might be said: simple scanty clothing, no warmth. (10)
- She found him in his shirt sleeves, packing. (8)
- The hay-fields and Cyril, with shirt unbuttoned at the neck, pitching hay and gazing at her while she dabbled her fork in the thin leavings. (8)
- To this van three humble-men in shirt sleeves and aprons, are carrying out the contents of the studio. (8)
- Towards the end of the second day he was able to get up; Dawney found him sitting on the bed in shirt and trousers. (8)
- What a brute he would look without a change of shirt, or anything to shave with! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shirt. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use shrug in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shirt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.