Sentence with word blurred. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use blurred in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blurred.
- All divorce was against his convictions, but in a blurred way he admitted that there were cases where release was unavoidable. (8)
- All was quiet there and empty, the great buildings whitened, the trees blurred and blue; and sweeter air was coming across their flowering tops. (8)
- But for once those eyes seemed hesitating, blurred, wanting in finality. (8)
- But the shapes and colours of the day were now all blurred; every tree and stone entangled in the dusk. (8)
- Cyril was lost, she could not single him out, all blurred among those thousand other shapes. (8)
- He saw nothing but a blurred and moving object, but the moans were more distinct than ever, interrupted at briefer intervals by sharper shrieks. (1)
- Life had been a picture with blurred outlines melting into a softly shaded whole. (8)
- On the dark unstirring trees innumerable flowers and buds all soft and blurred were being bewitched to life by the creeping moonlight. (8)
- Rational clearness at all avenues was blurred by it. (10)
- The generous words were blurred to her eyes by the tears that sprang into them. (9)
- The outlines of dark walls and roofs were blurred for a moment, then came out sharper than before. (8)
- Then everything went blurred again and when he could see once more, the train had vanished. (8)
- Then her lips moved in one of those little, soft hurrying whispers that unhappy dreamers utter, the words all blurred with their wistful rushing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blurred. Perhaps also see a sentence for bravery and ways to use blanks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blurred in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.