Sentence with word indistinct. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use indistinct in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for indistinct.
- According to them, an officer of that name had perished there in battle at some indistinct period before the beginning of history. (2)
- After some little time I saw them, indistinct in the moonlight among the trees. (1)
- An indistinct comparison was modestly presented, of one unmoved by worldly considerations. (10)
- And behind these new and noisy combatants, at a distance of two or three hundred yards, could be seen, indistinct among the trees a line-of-battle! (1)
- As he wrote, she grew more radiant, more indistinct, more fiercely desired. (10)
- Or if he had, it was indistinct, owing to the violence of his personal emotion. (10)
- They were indistinct; she could see that one of them was of good stature. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for indistinct. Perhaps also see a sentence for insulting and ways to use inscrutably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use indistinct in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.