Sentences using the word blushes. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use blushes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blushes.
- For hours after the interview, Vittoria struggled with her deep blushes. (10)
- I will shower on you blushes. (8)
- It blushes, it pales, can whisper, exclaim. (10)
- She blushes like a battle-flag for the king. (10)
- She awoke to this conviction after a flight of blushes that burnt her thoughts to ashes as they sprang. (10)
- Smirks, blushes, dead silences, and in the lower regions roars, hung round it. (10)
- The blushes and the fears take flight. (10)
- Why, then, have we no Censorship to protect us from the possibility of encountering works that bring blushes to the cheek of the young person? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blushes. Perhaps also see a sentence for beset and ways to use blanks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blushes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.