A sentence using the word blushing. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use blushing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blushing.
- Braintop stated that she had returned to London, and, blushing, confessed that he had given her his return ticket. (10)
- But we are still far from the falling leaf; we are hardly come to the blushing or fading leaf. (9)
- Confused by his notice, and blushing from the fear of its being excited by something wrong in her appearance, she turned away her head. (4)
- He found himself embarrassed to the point of blushing when she said nothing, and left him, as it were, on his own hands. (9)
- Her blushing was indecent. (10)
- Her foolishness in blushing vexed body and mind. (10)
- I find my hands clasped, and I am muttering I know not what, and I am blushing. (10)
- Is it for his profane eyes to look upon all that blushing and trembling joy? (9)
- Latterly, with the blushing Day in prospect, she had contracted and frozen. (10)
- Pendyce, blushing and turning pale by turns, passed into a low, small, panelled room, smelling of cigars and spirits. (8)
- She said it a little nervously, but without blushing. (10)
- So to each other said their changing eyes in the moment they stood together; he pale, and she blushing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blushing. Perhaps also see a sentence for brooch and ways to use blessedness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blushing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.