How to use ruddy in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ruddy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ruddy.
- But out of the window the dawn was growing ruddy in a long belt over the hill-tops, and day was about to flood the plateau. (2)
- He surveyed his England with a ruddy countenance, and saw the country in the reflection. (10)
- It fell upon their faces, touching their whiteness with a ruddy tinge, accentuating the stains with which so many of them were freaked and maculated. (1)
- Now Captain Con was by nature ruddy as an Indian summer flushed in all its leaves. (10)
- The colour of a sandpit was given him by hair and whiskers of yellow-red on a ruddy face. (10)
- The figure of a thick-set man, with the ruddy brown face of robust health, was seen in the back drawing-room. (8)
- The moon was shining down the Cathedral square and street, and Farina saw the stranger standing solid and ruddy before him. (10)
- The round brown eyes and the ruddy varnish on his cheeks were a mask upon grief, if not also upon joy. (10)
- The strong old Eastern blood put ruddy flame for the red colour; tawny olive edged from the red; rare vivid yellow, all but amber. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ruddy. Perhaps also see a sentence for repay and ways to use rude in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ruddy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.