Use bolt in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bolt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bolt.
- A bolt out of a clear sky, as they say. (10)
- Alarmed, but not discouraged, she tried it another way; a bolt flew, and she believed herself successful; but how strangely mysterious! (4)
- And yet he sometimes felt as if the family bolt was shot, their possessive instinct dying out. (8)
- As no attention was paid to this amount of plain-speaking, Pat made a bolt. (10)
- He had dropped the rein on the neck of his horse and sat bolt upright in the saddle, with folded arms. (1)
- He looked worn and thin, of a leaden colour, like the cloud that bears the bolt. (10)
- She ran a bolt in it immediately. (10)
- The old lady sat bolt upright in bed and stared at me. (7)
- Tonans, I am certain I had my clear wits, but I felt like a bolt. (10)
- You might have seen a smile on his mouth when he was ready to ask for a bolt from heaven to crush him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bolt. Perhaps also see a sentence for barrel and ways to use bowled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bolt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.