Gorge in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use gorge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gorge.
- Beautiful cascades of dark bright water leaped down the gorge; we chased an invisible animal. (10)
- By the beams of the growing moon they entered the first gorge of the mountains. (10)
- Here and there another stream would fall in from the right or the left, down a gorge of snow-white and tumultuary boulders. (2)
- How my gorge rose at the impartial brute! (10)
- I was now the dancer: left, right, and roundabout I had to swing, half-stunned, half-strangled with gorge. (10)
- Such a specimen of the Puritan middle English as Priscilla Graves, was eastwind on her skin, nausea to her gorge. (10)
- The magnanimous devil plumped his gorge contentedly on victory. (10)
- There is no bridging the gorge that divides these worlds. (8)
- They came to a narrow foot-bridge over a deep gorge. (9)
- We rounded the rocky corner of the gorge at a slightly accelerated pace in dead silence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gorge. Perhaps also see a sentence for gauntlets and ways to use good-looking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gorge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.