Sentences for defile. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use defile in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defile.
- At the end of the ends such things do defile, they do corrupt. (9)
- Regarding their future, his political anxieties were a mountainous defile, curtaining the outlook. (10)
- The procession of missiles no longer streamed into that defile of death, for the enemy also had ceased firing. (1)
- When this was done she stood for a long minute looking at her old brown skirt and blouse, hesitating to defile her new-found purity. (8)
- Within that defile, barely broad enough for a single gun, were piled the wrecks of no fewer than four. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defile. Perhaps also see a sentence for danced and ways to use detestable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defile in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.