Sentences for corrupt. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use corrupt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corrupt.
- Altogether, the entire judicial system of the Connected States of America was inefficient, disreputable, corrupt. (7)
- Another corrupt proposal that I had the good fortune to be afraid to entertain came, as it were, from within. (7)
- At the end of the ends such things do defile, they do corrupt. (9)
- But the modern tendency is to a type where flames do not destroy, nor moth corrupt, nor thieves break through and steal. (9)
- So are we gradually self-stifled, corrupt. (10)
- The sedentary professions corrupt men: bad for the blood. (10)
- They convey to my mind an idea, that on receipt of my letter of invitation, you attributed to me a design to corrupt you. (10)
- They, if petted for a moment beneath the shadow, corrupt our blood. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corrupt. Perhaps also see a sentence for cambridge and ways to use constancy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corrupt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.