A sentence using the word commercial. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use commercial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commercial.
- All other facts of commercial and industrial interest could be dealt with in the same way. (9)
- Business, political, commercial and marine, left few vacancies in his mind other than for the pleasures he could command and enjoy. (10)
- But certain of the minor titles headed City Firms, she had heard; certain of the families were avowedly commercial. (10)
- But we are above such a thing as a commercial transaction. (10)
- Commercial men might hardly think so; but perhaps ladies will perceive it. (10)
- Having learned all their customs and business methods he returned to his own country and laid before the Panjandrum a comprehensive scheme of commercial reform. (7)
- He was, as it were, the missing link between the artist and the commercial public. (8)
- No, it was not exactly resignation, it was rather sheer lack of commercial instinct. (8)
- Of all the creatures of commercial enterprise, a canal barge is by far the most delightful to consider. (2)
- Surely as a woman of business she understood that the British could not abandon their legitimate commercial interests. (8)
- The spirit of the place has not changed; it is as it was, splendidly and sordidly commercial. (9)
- They were an injured family; for what they gave was good, and the commercial world had not behaved honourably to them. (10)
- This is a commercial transaction. (10)
- We shook hands like a pair of commercial men. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commercial. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cowering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commercial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.