Use the word bond in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bond in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bond.
- But he dawdled down Bond Street with a beating heart, noticing the superiority of all other young men to himself. (8)
- Happily there was no hurry; though before any bond was ratified, she decided conscientiously that it must be done. (10)
- He had meant to pass in silence, but between him and this old broken husbandman there was a bond forged by the ages. (8)
- He signed his name, apparently not more than partly pledging himself to the bond. (10)
- Heriot, like the real friend he was, helped me with his name to the bond. (10)
- His duty as a man of honour is to be true to his bond and serve the lady. (10)
- I blame only the one who holds to the bond. (10)
- Not one man at that table, as he reflected, would consider the bond which held him in any serious degree binding. (10)
- Not so the woman allied by a purely rational bond: and he wanted guiding. (10)
- The bond is broken, as far as it bears on her subjection. (10)
- The truth being that he had finally taken Andrew into his confidence concerning the letter, the annuity, and the bond. (10)
- To love is to love, with me; an engagement a solemn bond. (10)
- We have a son, a bond. (10)
- With a beautiful confidence it put the few familiar questions to him, and nodded to his replies: then stamped the bond, and took the fee. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bond. Perhaps also see a sentence for brides and ways to use boil in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bond in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.