Restraint sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use restraint in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for restraint.
- But as a taste of blood will infuriate a hound, so her own laughter seemed to bereave Bianca of all restraint. (8)
- But the audience hearing what passes, appreciates the courteous restraint of an attitude so contrasting with their tempers. (10)
- Comedy, on the other hand, is an interpretation of the general mind, and is for that reason of necessity kept in restraint. (10)
- Freed from restraint, the boat edged out towards the current. (8)
- He had the aspect of one tugging against the restraint of a chain that suddenly let out link by link to his whole force. (10)
- Kuni was the only person toward whom at first he imposed some restraint upon himself. (5)
- Never in his life had he been so near to murderous violence, never so thrown away the restraint which was his second nature. (8)
- She was less and less able to endure the restraint which her father imposed. (4)
- She welcomed me without restraint. (10)
- Something of the chivalrous restraint he put upon the motions of his heart, sprang from the shadowy awe which overhung that impressible organ. (10)
- Well, pray do not let anybody here be a restraint on you. (4)
- With what bitter restraint and curious little smile she had said that! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for restraint. Perhaps also see a sentence for raising and ways to use retort in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use restraint in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.