Boot in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use boot in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for boot.
- A ray of sunlight struck through and lodged on his boot. (8)
- And this is for your boot. (8)
- For had it remained, it might have been imagined a harmless, empty boot. (10)
- He put his hand down and pressed a finger on the place where the left boot, endeavouring to be fashionable, was not quite comfortable. (8)
- Hilary saw her taking off her boot, and by a sudden impulse he placed himself between her and the lady. (8)
- I fancy the boot is on the other leg. (9)
- I raised my foot and saw the boot on it, which accounted for an uneasy sensation setting in through my frame. (10)
- In a boot, and the boot in my suitcase, and locked it. (8)
- My foot on the stairs; I hear his boot behind me. (10)
- She did so, and, unperceived, she measured the sole of the boot in that solitary footmark. (10)
- She stared again at the toe-cap of his boot. (8)
- With one boot in his hand and the other on his foot, the Colonel limped forward. (9)
- With the toe of his boot he dispersed their scorched and crumbling wafer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for boot. Perhaps also see a sentence for baseness and ways to use boulders in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use boot in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.