Shoe in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shoe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shoe.
- He was frowning, and staring at his evening shoe balanced on a single toe. (8)
- However it may have been, he flicked his shoe with a hazel switch and kept his own counsel. (7)
- It was a stuffed snake; its eyes were two shoe buttons. (1)
- Over the Centry will he cast his shoe. (8)
- She sat with crossed knees, slowly balancing a foot in silk stocking and grey shoe, sure sign that she was dreaming. (8)
- She was in the hall when he descended, humming a tune and prodding at her shoe; her smile showed all her pearly upper teeth. (8)
- There was a scamper to the carriage, a flurry of rice and flowers; the shoe was flung against the sharply drawn-up window. (8)
- They were in the car now; and there was that stuff, showering, and there went the shoe. (8)
- This one smelt orange-flower, another spoke solemnly of an old shoe. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shoe. Perhaps also see a sentence for shores and ways to use shoulder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shoe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.