Use the word borrow in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use borrow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for borrow.
- Borrow, beg, or steal for money to play for her! (10)
- Hal, did I ever borrow a farthing of you? (10)
- He crossed Borrow Street to the little lane. (8)
- He turned off towards Borrow Street, walking at full speed. (8)
- If I did, I would send and borrow some more cigars of him. (9)
- Miss Willis she came in yesterday afternune when yu was out, to borrow it. (8)
- Rogers came to borrow. (9)
- Then, suddenly, he saw that the turning to his left was Borrow Street itself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for borrow. Perhaps also see a sentence for bridle and ways to use both in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use borrow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.