Sentences for borrowed. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use borrowed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for borrowed.
- He got his borrowed bathing dress, and they all set forth. (8)
- I borrowed from my friend the bookbinder a German novel, which had for me a message of lasting cheer. (9)
- I spoke it even to the quaint character whom I borrowed his books from, and who might almost have come out of his books. (9)
- March thought it time to trot out her borrowed battle-horse again. (9)
- Radnor had borrowed footmen of the principal houses about. (10)
- The country borrowed hues from Renee, and lent some. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for borrowed. Perhaps also see a sentence for bade and ways to use boast in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use borrowed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.