Bracken example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bracken in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bracken.
- A bundle of firewood or old bracken, a few peat sods from one especial corner, were all the selfish peasants gathered. (8)
- And at that thought she ceased clutching at the bracken stalks, lying as still as the very stones around her. (8)
- The bracken and leaves turned very early, so that the park in the hazy September sunlight had an almost golden hue. (8)
- The bracken grove of irretrievable delights, of golden minutes in the long marriage of heaven and earth! (8)
- The bracken grove, sacred to stags, to strange tree-stump fauns leaping around the silver whiteness of a birch-tree nymph at summer dusk. (8)
- The frost on the edges of the brown-leaved bracken gave a faint colour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bracken. Perhaps also see a sentence for bed-rail and ways to use brought in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bracken in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.