A sentence for the word fern. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fern in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fern.
- Every tree, bramble, and fern in the lanes was dripping water; and every bird singing from the bottom of his heart. (8)
- It had been alarming; young Fern said it was confirmed heart-disease. (10)
- Knots of fern were about, but the tops of the mounds were firm grass, evidently well rolled, and with an eye to airy feet. (10)
- Moss and the frosted brown fern were its flooring. (10)
- She ran thus perhaps a quarter of a mile, then threw up her arms, fell down amongst the fern, and lay there on her face. (8)
- The sun struck hot on her back in that lair of tangled fern, where she had fallen; she felt faint and sick. (8)
- You never got to the end of looking into water, or grass or fern; always something queer and new. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fern. Perhaps also see a sentence for formidable and ways to use fender in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fern in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "fern in a sentence", "sentence with word fern", "simple sentences on fern", visited this page.