Breadth example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use breadth in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for breadth.
- Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee. (8)
- Farmer Broadmead moderately disengages his breadth from the seat. (10)
- Fenellan said, conscious of height and breadth in measuring the wisp of a figure before him. (10)
- He has an extra breadth to his hat. (10)
- His was one of those high-principled natures who hold that breadth is synonymous with weakness. (8)
- I am sure that there is not a broken brick or a broken tile in the whole length or breadth of it. (9)
- In height and breadth she most nearly resembled a sugar-hogshead, whose rolling, pitching motion, when trundled along on edge, she emulated in her gait. (6)
- Moise, and she waved her devoutest Roman Catholicism to show the breadth of the division between them. (10)
- Space seemed to have taken on a new dimension; areas to have not only length and breadth, but thickness. (7)
- The breadth of our shoulders is apparently presented for our critics to write on. (10)
- The base of his work is the whole breadth and depth of humanity itself. (9)
- The head bending on a tall upright figure, where there was breadth of chest, told of weights working. (10)
- The idealistic conceptions of Comedy gives breadth and opportunities of daring to Comic genius, and helps to solve the difficulties it creates. (10)
- There was little air, but the sight of that breadth of water flowing by, calm, eternal, soothed him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for breadth. Perhaps also see a sentence for beetle and ways to use breen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use breadth in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.