A sentence for the word tolerance. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tolerance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tolerance.
- But I could not help attributing my sentiments to the husband, and sought to conciliate his tolerance with a cup of brandy from my flask. (2)
- But Irma and Lebruno came forward barely under tolerance. (10)
- Harry then went to pay his respects to his mother, who received him with her customary ironical tolerance. (10)
- He had hitherto aimed at a picturesque tolerance of her vindictiveness; under suffering, both at Craye and Creckholt; and he had been really forgiving. (10)
- He repeated that he asked only to stand on equal terms with the others; her preference of one was past his tolerance. (10)
- His pencil was dipped in moral gloom, but even to the odious Cockney scoundrel, Huish, his Shakespearian tolerance accorded the virtue of indomitable courage. (2)
- I have a perfect philosophical tolerance. (10)
- If he had ever doubted his creed of tolerance he did so then. (8)
- It was that tolerance of his, and possibly his scepticism, which ever made his relations towards June so queerly defensive. (8)
- She would learn tolerance, taking her flights at seasons. (10)
- What is the meaning of that dread of one example of tolerance? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tolerance. Perhaps also see a sentence for treats and ways to use tossing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tolerance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.