Sentence with word breaks. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use breaks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for breaks.
- Beyond the cornfields, on slightly higher ground, was a thin forest, with breaks here and there in its continuity, denoting plantations, probably. (7)
- Do you not feel how it breaks our magic ring? (10)
- It breaks my heart to hear you going on so, and all for nothing. (9)
- She could bear to hear of your marriage, but this is too much for her, and it breaks my heart to see her. (10)
- So little breaks the fine coherence of really tender ties! (8)
- Sometimes I have a sense of it, though, when the moon breaks from one flying cloud to another. (9)
- The question then is, whether she keeps to her word, or breaks it. (10)
- The war it breaks and breaks, it breaks hearts. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for breaks. Perhaps also see a sentence for bracken and ways to use bridges in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use breaks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.