Sentences with brightly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use brightly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brightly.
- A bank of clouds, gray-white, was rising just above the red-tiled roofs, but the sun still shone brightly. (8)
- Before I had fed Modestine and arranged my sack, three stars were already brightly shining, and the others were beginning dimly to appear. (2)
- But on the heights above, the battle was burning brightly enough; a thousand lights kindled and expired in every second of time. (7)
- She came in flushed, and talked brightly all lunch; old Jolyon was there, and he was deceived. (8)
- She nodded brightly to him, and he gave her a bow and smile too; he always had so many of them to spare. (9)
- The cell is brightly lighted. (8)
- The mists, which had hitherto beset me, were now broken into clouds, and fled swiftly and shone brightly in the sun. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brightly. Perhaps also see a sentence for blood and ways to use brilliancy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brightly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.